- An officer of the rank of Captain and above who is on the active service list of the Armed Forces of the Federation of Malaysia and is posted to serve in the Residency of Sandakan may apply in the prescribed form to be a Service Member of the Club.
- An officer of the rank of Assistant Superindentant of Police (ASP) and above, who is on the active service list of the Police and is a Member of a Golf Club in Malaysia, may apply in the prescribed form to be a Service Member of the Club.
The Service Member shall subject to the condition and stipulations laid down by the Rules and By-laws of the Club be entitled to:-
- Use the Club premises, properties, facilities and amenities.
- Participate in all functions, competitions and tournaments organized by the Club.
- Attend and vote at all General Meetings and meetings of the Club except that they shall not be entitled to stand or be elected as a member or official of the Committee.